Lawhorn CPA Group, LLC will provide exemplary accounting, tax, consulting and other valuable business services to the small business community and to individuals, thus empowering our clients and our firm to greater mutual success.
Accomplishing the Mission:
To accomplish this mission requires the development and use of technological tools to maintain a strategic, competitive advantage in the market and leverage our ability to produce greater results on a timelier basis for our clients. Working as a team of professionals, we will operate under a “shared vision” built on respect, accountability, forgiveness, and trust for one another that will enhance our ability to provide better service to our clients. By focusing on our team, as well as our clients’ needs, we will foster a culture of continuous learning and open communication that will improve our ability to succeed professionally, and thereby enhance the success of our clients.
At Lawhorn CPA Group, LLC we draw our business principles from our six core values:
- We constantly strive to meet the needs of our people, clients, and the firm. This requires balance and the acceptance of change.
- Our business is competitive. We will compete aggressively to expand our client relationships without denigrating our competitors.
- We will maintain a professional and friendly demeanor with all clients.
- Innovation and creativity are a necessity in order to remain competitive. We value technology as a strategic asset and invest accordingly.
- We will continue to invest in technology that automates our unique processes and provides licensing arrangements for our intellectual property.
- We take great pride in the quality of our work. We strive to empower our clients and to provide our clients with value through leadership, relationships, education, network referrals, and creativity.
- We focus on possibilities beyond compliance.
- We focus on systems and methods to leverage our ability to solve problems and build wealth.
RESPECT & TEAMWORK
- Our team member relationships are first priority. While our clients are extremely important, we cannot provide quality services without quality team members. Therefore, we strive to attract and retain quality individuals who are highly motivated and focused on client service. Good judgment is as important as ability.
- Teamwork is vital to our culture and the ability to service the needs of our clients. Individual creativity is important, but it must be incorporated into creating value for our clients and the firm.
INTEGRITY & HONESTY
- Integrity and honesty are of utmost importance to our firm. We expect our team members and clients to conduct themselves with integrity and honesty.
- Our assets are people, reputation, culture and clients. We are committed to complying fully with laws, rules and ethical principles in order to protect those assets.
DEVELOPMENT & GROWTH
- We highly value training and learning. It is a key component to our culture and our confidence. Everyone in the firm is expected to grow through the sharing of knowledge and wisdom. Training and learning is a two-way street.
- Dedication and loyalty are valued as is the growth of the firm. The firm must continue to grow in order to provide opportunities for younger professionals.
- Leadership is valued at all levels within the firm. Team members are encouraged to develop their leadership skills throughout their career. We encourage community involvement by the firm and its team members.
- We strive to place our people in positions that utilize their unique abilities and leverage the firm’s unique processes. Testing, training, performance, and experience all play critical roles in an individual’s professional growth and promotion.
- Profits are a financial measure of the success of the firm and its team members and are critical in attracting and retaining quality personnel as well as providing the capital necessary for firm growth.
- We are a ‘shared-vision’ firm rather than a shared services firm and team members are encouraged to participate. We update our strategic game plan annually. Each team member is required to complete a personal 90-day game plan. Accountability review are conducted every 90 days through firm round table sessions.